The Deputy Nursing Manager will be responsible for the coordination of
functions and activities related of the provision, promotion and
assurance of quality patient care. This include acquisition of nursing
staff; professional development of nursing staff; delivering of
quality patient care; client relations management; implementing
quality improvement strategies; managing risks; financial management
related to nursing costs, capital budget and operational budget.
Key work outputs and responsibilities:
* Manage all related nursing services and activities according to
the Busamed Mission Statement, policies and protocols whilst always
upholding the Busamed Values.
* Ensure Nursing standards, quality assurance and
mitigation/management of all actual an potential risk.
* Effectively contribute to and influence the provision of
cost-effective quality nursing care.
* Active participation in asset management, operational and capital
budget and clinical governance.
* Manage all Nursing costs in a collaboration with all key
* Facilitate effective change and conflict management whilst
actively promoting innovation and staff participation.
* Promote retention and wellbeing through relationship building with
all staff and key stakeholders.
* Actively participate in Transformation and the development of
* Promote patient and physician satisfaction.
Busamed Hillcrest Private Hospital is looking for suitably qualified
customer-orientated person to provide timeous, efficient front-line
service to patients and visitors. The position encompasses
preadmission, admission, reception, data capture and switchboard
duties, ensuring a friendly stressfree admission process and frontline
patient liaison. The job also includes the accurate capturing of
The incumbent will be responsible for Brand Management and the
hospital's marketing. These include but are not limited to:
* Actively participate in hospital marketing and communication
campaigns and initiatives
* Planning, Organizing and Rolling Out of Brand Activation events.
* Performing PR on print and digital platforms as approved by
* Actively participate in GP visits and introduction of specialists
* Ensuring all Marketing collateral, promotional material and
corporate merchandise are aligned to the Busamed Brand Manual.
* Liaise with internal and external clients, such as staff, doctors
* Actively partnering with HR on staff events.
* Actively driving and partnering with other stakeholders on CSI
* Regularly perform patient satisfaction surveys and submit regular
reports to management.
* Plan and control the specific marketing budget.
* Researching and implementing new and appropriate marketing
* Build and maintain relationships with Doctors (Internal and
* Actively promote the hospital and relations and services and
* Actively drive and promote the CME/CPD program.
* Implement and maintain the staff newsletter.
Busamed Management Company in partnership with HWSETA is inviting
applications for Internship for Unemployed University Graduates in the
* 2 * Human Resources Department for Candidates with Human Resources
Busamed Gateway Private Hospital in partnership with HWSETA is looking
to offer an exciting Internship opportunity and invites applications
from compassionate and caring individuals who wish to advance their
careers. The internship grant is aimed at placing unemployed graduates
with employers in the Health and Social sector to gain work experience
in line with the qualifications they possess. Through working at
Busamed Gateway Private Hospital, you will be exposed to the full
range of clinical services that the hospital has to offer. All persons
to be funded in this project must be unemployed and must have obtained
a qualification in the following areas from a University or University
* Human Resources Management
* Financial Management
We will offer:
* In-service training under qualified supervision
* Successful graduates will be placed with the employer for a period
of 12 months
* Selected candidates will be scheduled for an interview.